Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Weekend: Cox Farm & Old Mine Ranch

Matthew and I went to two farms/fall festivals/pumpkin patches over the weekend. Above are 2 videos of him riding ponies...well, the first one was really a horse, it was huge! When I get a chance I'll create a slide show of our adventures b/c I took a lot of cute pictures.

On Saturday, we went to Cox Farm in Centreville, VA with Jenn, Carol and her baby girl. It was hot and the place was packed. On Sunday, we went to the Old Mine Ranch in Manassas, VA with the Mankin family. It was a lot smaller/low key and the kids enjoyed running in the corn maze and jumping in the moon bounce. Both places had pony rides, steep slides, petting zoos, hay rides, and lots of pumpkins/goodies. Matthew was so worn out that he came home and collapsed on the couch. I'm glad we went and will look for more horse riding opportunities next weekend.

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Wow looks like a fab weekend!!

Anonymous said...

It's gonna take me the whole week to recover from this past weekend! ;)

Betsy said...

My children love Cox Farms. They asked me if we could go back to VA to visit there again. I had to let them know that it was too far away to visit this year.