Thursday, June 19, 2008

Afternoon @ Pohick Bay Park


Today we took our first trip to the Pohick Bay Regional Park which is off the Potomac River and only 8 miles from our house.

Matthew saw a deer ("Bambi's mommy") and some baby catfish (that a boy caught and put in a bucket).

He walked and sat on the dock and then played in the sand and threw rocks in the water.
I think if he had a bathing suit on he would have gone in the water! Since the park is so close and he enjoyed it so much we will be going there often.
Here's a short video...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndy & John,

Matthew is talking up a storm on this video! Awesome. I've seen so much change in him in the year I've known him. Keep up all your hard work - a labor of love that is truly getting results!

David

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I look forward to getting to know you all better through your blog. It's great to see other little ones and their progress.