Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"Git Up"..."Outta Da Bed!"

Matthew has recently begun saying a few 2 and 3 word sentences and that one has become his favorite. I hear it at 6am, in the late afternoon when I am trying to convince him to take a nap, and when I attempt to relax on the couch after dinner. Yes, it doesn't have the "cute factor" it did the first few times...but he is working to get his needs met so that is great progress. Some other good ones: "I want Elmo", "more cookies", and "daddy at work".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I love it. I think it is cute although I guess you're wishing that was the only one he hadn't quite learned yet :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds really positive! I hope his speech improves. One of my boys has excellent speech and the other is single words only, which arent always clear...so I understand how difficult it can be.