Monday, September 21, 2009

Matthew Update (finally!)

Wow, I can't believe it's been FOUR months since my last post. The summer just flew by! John was deployed and Matthew was busy with summer school, OT, ST, ABA, and therapeutic horse riding lessons. We recently moved from Northern Virginia to Jacksonville, FL...it is HOT here! Matthew is in pre-K now (the varying exceptionalities class, not the autism one). He has 1 teacher, 1 assistant, and 12 students in his class. He seems to like his new school and home. He definitely misses the DC metro and train at Burke Lake park, but we took him to the Jax zoo and the beach yesterday (which I think are making up for it.) Ok, time to get back to unpacking!

3 comments:

Casdok said...

You have been busy!
Very cute photos :)

M. Christensen said...

Good luck with all the moving. just more stress right?? I hope you like FL although I am with you, I think it is too hot. Glad to see you posting again!!

Obdulia Rondon said...

I live in Jacksonville Florida, too. I would like to get in contact with you. I have a 4 years old boy with autism. My e mail is obduliarondon@hotmail.com. Look forward to hear from you. I read your interview with Keystone. I want to know more about MTHFR mutation. Nice. Thanks in advance.