- Matthew is incredibly loving and sensitive. He loves to be held and kissed, and says "I need a hug" when he's feeling down.
- Matthew has a wonderful sense of humor and laughs when other people laugh.
- He is a total "ladies man". Matthew loves looking and smiling at females (of all ages) and they often melt when they see his big blue eyes and dimples!
- Matthew loves to sing and dance. His current favorites are Itsy Bitsy Spider & the Chicken Dance (learned at preschool).
- Matthew still enjoys going for long walks in his stroller (especially with Ni-Ni). He likes to stop at every stop sign and never hesitates to say "hi" to strangers.
- He loves to finish sentences such as I love ... "YOU!" and 1, 2, 3... "GO!"
- Matthew reads signs while riding in the car (examples: McDonald's, Kohl's, Target, Wal-Mart)...his ped says he's recognizing the colorful logos, but we call it reading!
- Matthew has a great memory. He recites numerous lines from books and videos using real words mixed with his jargon.
- He is fascinated by elevators. Matthew has created his own at home using the bi-fold door on the linen closet...and makes appropriate sound effects to go with it!
- Matthew enjoys going to restaurants like Chili's and Cracker Barrel...does anyone know if their french fries are GFCF???
Sunday, April 13, 2008
10 Things About Matthew
I was asked by GFCF Mommy to play a game and come up with 10 great things about Matthew. Here's the link to her blog http://gfcfmommy.blogspot.com/ and here are my 10 things (which I did # but Blogger made them bullets!):